QuikClot Combat Gauze is a sterile, 3 in. x 4 yds. Z-folded, nonwoven gauze with X-ray indicator, and is impregnated with kaolin, an inorganic mineral that activates Factor XII,1 which in turn accelerates the body's natural clotting ability. This bleeding control solution creates a robust clot to control bleeding fast potentially giving you more time to attend to other tasks as you move patients through the continuum of care.
QuikClot Combat Gauze features:
- Intuitive to use, QuikClot Combat Gauze uses the same placement technique as standard gauze
- Vacuum sealed, compact, cube-sized packaging, and eight tear points expedite access to dressing for quicker application
- Contains an X-ray detectable strip for easy identification
- DAPA listed
- CoTCCC (Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care Committee) recommended
- Five-year shelf life
GOVX ID MILITARY DISCOUNT
To thank you for your service, we've partnered with GovX to offer a discount on our store.
Save up to 10%
This offer is eligible for:
- Current & former U.S. military
- Military spouses & dependents
- First responders including law enforcement, fire, and EMS
- Federal, state, and local government employees
- Teachers (K-12 and University teachers/staff)
How it works:
- Click the button to claim your discount and you'll be asked to verify your affiliation with GovX ID. Verification is real-time and secure. If you already have a GovX ID account, just log in!
- After you verify, you'll receive a single-use discount code to apply at checkout. Be sure to copy your code.
- For future purchases, simply log in with your GovX ID to unlock a new discount code.
- There is a limit of one discount code per day.