QuikClot EMS 4x4 Dressing
QuikClot EMS 4x4 Dressing is a sterile, soft white 4 in. x 4 in. nonwoven hemostatic dressing with X-ray indicator, and is impregnated with kaolin, an inorganic mineral that activates Factor XII, which in turn accelerates the body's natural clotting ability. This bleeding control solution creates a robust clot to control bleeding fast potentially giving you more time to attend to other tasks as you move patients through the continuum of care. Compared to standard gauze or other available hemostatic devices, QuikClot has superior results that indicate it can reduce blood loss and promote stronger clot formation. These results may help reduce exposure to blood and bloodborne pathogens, and potentially reduce decontamination time for equipment and vehicles.
QuikClot EMS 4x4 Dressing features:
- Intuitive to use, EMS 4x4 Dressing uses the same placement technique as standard gauze
- Contains an X-ray detectable strip for easy identification
- Dressing may be left in place for up to 24 hours, (refer to the IFU for full Instructions for use)
- Three-year shelf life
GOVX ID MILITARY DISCOUNT
To thank you for your service, we've partnered with GovX to offer a discount on our store.
Save up to 10%
This offer is eligible for:
- Current & former U.S. military
- Military spouses & dependents
- First responders including law enforcement, fire, and EMS
- Federal, state, and local government employees
- Teachers (K-12 and University teachers/staff)
How it works:
- Click the button to claim your discount and you'll be asked to verify your affiliation with GovX ID. Verification is real-time and secure. If you already have a GovX ID account, just log in!
- After you verify, you'll receive a single-use discount code to apply at checkout. Be sure to copy your code.
- For future purchases, simply log in with your GovX ID to unlock a new discount code.
- There is a limit of one discount code per day.